• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats better??? Kama or Sai!!???

pcam16

I want to learn a new weapon out of the Sai or Kama but i don't know which is best! In your opinion whats better out of the Sai or the Kama and why? Which looks best for kata in tournaments? I've never thought that the Sai is a very good weapon because you can't do much with them but when i saw the movie "Daredevil" i was mistaken as the stuff that Jennifer Garner does with them is really cool! But is it possible to do all that stuff that she does?

Please visit http://philcampbellxma.co.uk and join our forum!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
of course not, nor would i use the sais like neo on the matrix. but anyway, i personally like the sais better- theyre good for weapon vs weapon, and weapon vs no weapon (what weapon isnt?). and yea, you can throw them if you practice enough- and pcam16 the nature of physics would make a spin in air if you threw it, the heavier side wouldnt just take over and be in front. the trick is to get good enough so to make the point it at whatever distance youre throwing (althoug the handle will hurt plenty). like tomohawks, i htink you aim for a complete rotation every 15 feet or something? i dunno, who does exactly?

a broken arm throws no punches