• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

my sensai

fireka

i dont mean to brag...wait a second yes i do...but my sensai just won an award for the Master Instructor of the year for Isshinryu karate. I was just wandering, because i see a lot of people posting stuff about great quality teachers they know of in the United states (espicially people like Hobbitbob, i think TJS, andrewGreen, Rich) and i was just wandering if Master steven Little was on that list any were? any of you guys ever heard of him?

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
like i told him: ive known it for a while, the awards people are just now figureing out who's the best. :wink: so no one has heard of Master Little? or at least no one who has arived yet..... i feel i know so little about him. at times he seems so local, but then he knows so much, more than a lot of sensai's i have meat from a lot of DOJo's. and i think he may have been part of some big tournament at one time, before he decided tournaments were games of tag and semi went against them. i dont even know his rank, he wears the red and white striped instructors belt to conceal it from us, he never said thats why he did it. but i know him, and i know better than to ask. im just dyeing for information, and i would LOVE to see him kumite, not against a student but one of his level. I want to se him in real action, unfortunatley though he is taking us i dont think he plans to compete in the IHOF tournamnet in Gatlinburg this august. :-?

I am afraid that I cannot confess to having heard of him over here in the UK. Although Isshin Ryu is very little practiced style in these parts.

The superior grades seem to show little of their skill against an opponent. I don't thinkl that they have anything to prove by it.

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

hi

I am afraid that I cannot confess to having heard of him over here in the UK.

yes he is right because hi has won am award dos not make him the best instructor and well none all over the world to all karate styles, my instructor has won about 15 tournaments and he has am instructors belt are instructors belts are black with a whith strip

Trodai Karate, Brown Belt 1nd Kyu

"Belts Are For Holding Your Pants Up" Bruce Lee

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"Ben Paker

well, i didnt say he would be known all over the world, i just wanted to know if any one knew him.

Some of the greatest masters are unknown to the world because they are true to the principles they teach-one being humility.

(Do not take this to mean that if you are a known practictioner or master you are not a humble person)

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Is anyone familiar with Shihan Akio Minakami? Out of any instructor I have seen to date, I must admit he takes the cake as best everything. He teaches here in Washington, but has Dojos around the world. (He is Shito-ryu style)

Also, is anyone familiar with a man called Shihan Mack? He is one of my other top picks. Once again located in washington. (Shudokan style)

Patience is a grand- either you can learn it or I can make you learn it.

hi

well i do trodai so i am less likely to hear of him

sorry about having a go at you but you like him so much

see you L8er :karate: :up:

Trodai Karate, Brown Belt 1nd Kyu

"Belts Are For Holding Your Pants Up" Bruce Lee

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"Ben Paker