• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

THE NATIONALS KARATE TOURNAMENT

MawashiGeri60

IS ANYBODY INTRESTED IN JOINING THE NATIONALS TOURNAMENT .. MY SENSEI TOLD ME NEXT YEAR I WILL BE JOINING . HE WILL SIGN ME Up . I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT .. RULES .. ANYTHING U CAN GIVE ME .. PLZZ SEND FEED BACKS .. THANK U

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
GAH! no need to yell buddy! i'm glad to hear that though, you must be excited! i don't know squat about the nationals tournament... is that on tv? perhaps i'll watch it... i get some paul mitchell tournament, but it's only a rerun of the same tournament over and over... and it's not even all of the people, only 3 or 4, maybe 5 tops... anyway, back to the topic at hand, best of luck to you!

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I am not sure if this was what you were looking for…

This is a link to the “WORLD KARATE-DO FEDERATION (WKF) RULES OF KARATE COMPETITION”

http://www.kenyukai.net/wkfkumite.html

The list looks very technical and back when I was going to tournaments I don’t even remember ¼ of all these regulations.

Best advice would be to politely ask your instructor to set aside some sparring exercises that are judged by fellow students or instructors. They would be learning to assist judging matches (as they may be asked in the future) and the competitors learn a feel for the rules as they learn their techniques.

Good for you!

Almost all the people who criticize you are jealous of your chance.

Remember, let the dogs bark, you are advancing.

All the points you obtain must to be really good technics, to know which are the criteria to obtain a point check the WKF Rules in https://www.wkf.net

Good luck!

Ilich Miguel Torres Fong

2nd Dan BB Shito Kai

Central America & Caribbean Confederation (WKF - PKF Zone) Kumite Judge

Monterrey, México 8)

Im open to learn & talk about any MA or Style (all are great)

• 3 weeks later...

thank all of you who wish me good luck in the WORLD KARATE-DO FEDERATION (WKF) KARATE NATIONALS Next Year I'll Be Training Hard For it .. too bad i couldnt make it this year .. my intrcutor left for sparring ..

Thanks to the person who sent me the links for the WORLD KARATE-DO FEDERATION (WKF) RULES OF KARATE COMPETITION it had alot of good information . THANKS U ALL ONCE AGAIN

OSU

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure that is what competition you are going to be competing in :)

Nationals is the term generally used for the Final tournament of that year in a certain league. Usually they'll have tournaments all year round to help build up points and compete at the Nationals to earn the national title. If that's the case, you may want to think about competing all year round to get a good spot for competition. This also helps you learn the league and what the rules are, in addition to reading all the information before competing.