• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

was bruce lee as good as he was played out to be? Please write all the info you know and go to this site http://www.sageartsunlimited.com/articles/MA_Jul1980_Bruce_ToughestFight.html

it tells about a fight he had and the mix stories he told, fight in detail mostly..

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read it. What's the point? Bruce Lee was good, he wasn't infallable. But anyone who is in the limelight will have detractors, especially after they are dead and can't defend themselves. I don't put Bruce Lee on a pedestal any more than Ed Parker or Remey Presas. But all have earned a big place in martial arts history and a lot of respect. **** the detractors. (note: insert appropriate explative at asterix's)

Freedom isn't free!

regardless, bruce lee was good, jack man was too, who was better, who knows, does it matter? all that matters is that they were great and they knew their stuff.....the article was good, thanks for the reading granted it is nice to know what the real deal is and what really happened yet,,,,,they are dead sadly and the truth may never be known.....

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

Bruce changed things in many ways for us. Was he the greatest Martial Artist ever? Who knows??? people will debate this as long as his name is still be spoken.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I think it just goes to show Bruce was hot headed and didn't like to lose, like he said I won't quit till you die or I die.

Be as a tranquil pool of water in the woods. Calm, collected, reflecting on its surface all that is around it. Make your own mind such a quiet mirror reflecting the mind of the opponent. Even as your partner's impulse to attack passes through his mind it should be reflected in you.

The safest battle is the one that is never fought

Most People That Dislike Bruce Lee Are Enviouse Of His Stardom And His Talents,

And Secondly, I Read It All, Understood It All, And To B Honest I agree With granmasterchen , no one will ever know who was the better we only have stories and word by mouth to go on, no one can ever truly say, Bruce Lee Is Fake OR Bruce Lee Is Master.

How ever IMO

Bruce Lee wan an inspiration to all MA communities and Inspired alot of people to take up MA, and had a great talent and skill

Yours In Budo