• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many classes per week / how long ?

hobz

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Only for karate, only for adults. Two hours are at lunch time, though, and there are the same number of hours/classes for the adult jiu jitsu people as well.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

My dojo offers 3 classes a week for 1 hr each. Just wondering if others are different or not :)

I usually train 5 days a week for about two hours each time, some times more, sometimes less, i think about five classes are per day, 6 days a week.

My sensei runs three classes a week. One is an hour long, the others are hour 1/2.

I try to go to all three, but sometimes I can't make it but I always do at least twice a week or I start to miss karate training :)

motoko

2nd Kyu Brown Belt, Wado Ryu Karate-do

"Daniel-san best karate still inside!" Mr Myagi

I Have Trained 6 hours on a saturday 6 hours on a sunday 5 hours on a monday 2 hours on a tuesday and 4 hours on a thursday and depending on what mood im in sometimes more, do not depend on ur teachers to train u, train urself aslo at home, it may seem hard but it will get easier, but beleave me, after a good hard days work out, u will feal so much more relaxed in the evening, or a good thing to do is if u live in the uk, goto robin hood bay or whitby up north england and the lakeside is good to and get about a 60kg back pack and go walking around, and then go back, if it to heavy make it lighter but make it so ur legs have to work harder and try and go up hills and so on, ull never feal anything like it after u will feel so energized, it seems stupid, but ive always found that after a hard workout or doing sumthing like that, that my adrenalie kicks in and u feel great and well its just a wondeful experience :karate:

Yours In Budo