• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

pet??

kicker

I have a new addition to the family. The other day I was at the pet shop looking for a scratching post. And I stopped to admire the guinea pigs. There was this one who was all cute and friendly. They told me that she had been there for a while and was pregnant - why she was hard to sell. I held her and we sort of bonded. But I had no cage anymore and no money for one. Well someone gave me a cage. And now Christie is part of the family and Shadow is still not that happy about it.

She is mostly white with medium lenght hair. The right side of her face and her ears are dark. And I found a guinea pig forum so I can talk about her to other's who love guinea pigs. :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a dog named big dog(it just showed up one day, man its the best trained dog i ever had and im still trying to find out what other tricks it knows) and i got a min pincher named saturn and i get fish every summer but they die every winter(I run out of propane and the people that deliver it are so unreliable and now they only dielver to me if i pay in case up front and a minimum of 300 dollar delievery).

hey sai i used to have 50 + guinee pigs when i was a kid and in the summer( i lived on a big farm before and hopefully soon again) they were trained enough that me and my family just let them loose in the yard and they would stay in the same visinity and then i had a dog name ajax that would watch them like a mother and carry them around if one got to far away. and in the winter we would put them in a barn my family had. man memories.

I have a completely white short haired cat named "miss kitty" :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

I have two cats (one male named Simba, and a female named Tigger :)) and a hamster named Kovu :D

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make" -Bruce Leehttp://www.myvidtodvd.com/mysmilies/otn/other/leseratte.gif

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/xerx/smileystooges.gif

• 3 weeks later...
We have a 10 year old dog (poodle cross terrier) named Nardo after Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (my son chose the name not me). He smells like a wet sock, he's starting to loose his hair and suffers from selective hearing. It's going to break my heart when that stupid mutt passes on.

John G Jarrett

III Dan, ITF Taekwon-Do