• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

pet??

kicker

Hiya Sai. Ya like bringin back da old topics, huh? LOL That could be a good thing.

Anyways, I have a dog named Chipper, Shepard mix (tan). He got his name because he is REALLY chipper, always happy, hyper, and pouncin around (still a pup). And a cat (mutt) named Smokey. He got his name from his color. Chipper is almost a year old and Smokey is 5.

Plus my cat that my mom still has, named Mo. An 8 year old Tabby (nickname fat boy). Plus she has a 10 year old lab mix named Scrapper, and another 3 year old cat, Beanie (black).

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a sun conure (parrot) named Skittles. So many colors. lol Also, I have a golden retriever named Sugar and a chihuahua named Nicky. There was a pekinese named Koo, but she died about a month ago. :bawling: That sucked. She's been around as far back as I can remember. It was like losing a member of the family. I consider pets family members anyway, and I feel just as much remorse when one of them dies as I would if my brother or cousin were to die. My family thinks Im nuts. lol My aunt agrees with me though. Shes cool. haha Anyway, we will probably be getting a rottweiler soon. We are planning on naming it Shredder(Yes, inspired by the Kevin Eastman/Peter Laird character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. lol). Mom didnt like any of the other names I had in mind, lol. I dont see whats wrong with Bloodbath... :wink: If we dont get a rottweiler, then we will probably get a german sheperd.

Sure, I'm always happy to go on about my "kids." :grin: We have a treeing walker coonhound named Brubeck and a shiba inu named Kai. Also 4 cats: Flanders, Gonzo, Eisen and Loki. All from shelters except the shiba, he came from a breeder.

I have two dogs, a bassett hound named Howie and a beagle-bassett named Hank.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Do Furbies count as pets? I got one a few years ago thinking Shadow might get a bit of entertainment out of it chattering and wiggling its ears at her. Instead she is a bit jealous of it.

The first time she stuck her nose up in front of its light sensor and it responded to her it scared my poor cat. I have one furry chicken.