• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well I posted this on one forum so may well most it here!

Pepparoo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the warm welcome guys...by the way i'm taking my next grade on sunday (white belt yellow stripe) so that should be fun.

Wow, my appologies. I must not have seen your note when you posted it.

Welcome. I hope all went well with your test. My first master used to say the only two things you need to get a black belt from the yellow stripe is patience and perceverance.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Hey thanks. Yeah the testing went pretty well. I think I went a little too fast on my Ki Cho Hyung (forms 1-3) though, which I guess can only be a good thing ;) haha..by the time I was done all the other white belts were still half way through their forms, lol!

Well the grading Just mostly consisted of what we already learnt in class + a bit extra. I was pretty much ready for my yellow belt to be honest but eh, one step at a time I guess + its good im learning in advance. I just hope I get to learn at least some of whats required for yellow belt blue stripe. Then I'll have no problem with passing gradings in future if I learn more in advance...during the grading though I was surprised to find a couple of higher belts who tried for their grading were forgetting their forms. But at the end of the day I got no sympathy, they only bring it on themselves..shouldda practiced more...although I must say some of the techniques that the higher grades did were fascinating, so look forward to learning them! Can't wait till I start doing my Black belt n Dan testings... where the real fun starts huh :D

Ohhhhhhh yeah, they're fun. :dodgy:

You are right, the techniques just keep getting more interesting.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the warm welcome guys...by the way i'm taking my next grade on sunday (white belt yellow stripe) so that should be fun.

Just thort i'd bump my post here cos im bored n got nothing better to do... Im now doing the grade for my yellow belt tomorrow/today which should be fun :D