• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is there a secret to tying your belt

hobz

htrgfhgbvbn

Edited by Ben Martin

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is a special way to tie your belt and if you are a gorgeous female I will give private lessons on putting on and taking off your gi over and over.

Repetition is the mother of learning darlings !! Haha

Dont tell my Mrs about this post! Haha

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

Yes there is a special way to tie your belt and if you are a gorgeous female I will give private lessons on putting on and taking off your gi over and over.

Repetition is the mother of learning darlings !! Haha

...damn that was so hilarious... :dodgy: .... this is a dead topic! if u cant tie your belt... u should still be a white belt! unless you are currently a white belt, in which case u should not progress untill you take some time in a room with no distractions and think mighty hard as to how your could remedy this horrible situation you are in!

• 3 weeks later...

Tie a square knot in the front after crossing one end under and around the whole thing. A square knot has both bitter ends of the belt protruding together on one side, either into or out from the knot (toward your body or away from it). If the bitter ends are opposite each other, then you have a granny knot and it will come untied quickly.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

• 2 weeks later...