• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Advanced Ki user anwsering question.

If u could only want one then what would you want most out of Ki?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If u could only want one then what would you want most out of Ki?

• Power
    • Knowledge

First of all I think Starchild alluding that he has become telekinetic through chi/ki is ridiculous. He's been watching too much X-Men. Second Combat Ki is VERY dangerous, and if they really believed in their "art" they wouldn't be marketing themselves as some kind of supernatural method that makes people invincible. They do demonstrations and go on TV doing these things, dont they know children try EVERYTHING they see. How irresponsible. A true art form would save these "secrets" for the black belts, or masters.

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I lying?

Your claim that bruises are impossable.

Which Combat-Ki instructor have you trained with?

After seeing the practitioners; the've uillustrated nothing worth training. After reviewing their published and incedental qigong suggeestions, they are unhealthy.

You misunderstood (as I am not surprised) the Ki is just a feeling.

Then you were incompitent (I'm nut suprised) at syntactical structure and should take a communications or compositions class before posting here again.

And you don't like my last quote because you know it apllies to you.

Ohh, more ad-hominyms... try adding a debate or discussion course along with your course in composition. I look forward to seeing you again on a discussion board when you understand what a discussion is.

• 4 weeks later...
"Combat Ki" is something that you can get through sanchin practice if you work long and hard enough. I think it's extraordinarily dangerous to teach techniques like that separate of the art in which they were originally used. Besides, what is the point? How often would you have a chance to mentally prepare the way they do before you get hit? The way they practice is useless in my opinion.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

STARCHILD IS A CLOWN . do not buy into his *. also COMBAT KI is the brain child of a person who has LIED about his training. Do search on E-BUDO.COM and read the proof for yourself. The stuff they teach will never work in combat it is a carnival side show. This I put in the same arena as NO TOUCH KNOOCKOUTS taht some people are selling at seminars. I study the application of TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE to the martial arts. and would love for someone to try to knockme out without touching me. I would touch them , alot and it would hurt alot.

"If you don't want to get hit while sparring , join the cardio class"

I believe orbit involves a velocity at a.. well, I forget the mathematical term. Anyways, a velocity perpendicular to the vector between yourself and an object of considerable mass.

Regardless of that, I don't think that throwing yourself at the ground and missing would be the most efficient way of flying anyway. My personal recommendation would be to impart a force to your body opposite to that of the force of gravitational attraction between yourself and the Earth.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!