• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Advanced Ki user anwsering question.

If u could only want one then what would you want most out of Ki?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If u could only want one then what would you want most out of Ki?

• Power
    • Knowledge

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being able to take solid hits in vital areas doesn't necessarily have anything to do with Ki. Harry Houdini could do it too, and he wasn't a Ki practitioner. Well, until he got hit by surprise and died as a result. (Technically it wasn't proven that having his appendix ruptured CAUSED the appendicitis that he died from soon after, but I'd say it was extremely likely the cause. :P)

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's not pain tolerance. Because if if you have no feeling in your arm and you get hit hard enough you'll bruise. But with this Combat-Ki, done properly, won't leave a bruise no matter how hard the hit. And if you don't believe me then do some research, obtain an informed opinion and then get back to me

"It's quite interesting..."

I don't mean to be rude with that last line but there are two kinds of people on this board: those who give out information and those who destroy any and all information. I'm just tired of reading Johny white been doing martial arts for 2 weeks saying that the stuff I got from the Grandmasters is wrong or "unlikely".

It's not pain tolerance. Because if if you have no feeling in your arm and you get hit hard enough you'll bruise. But with this Combat-Ki, done properly, won't leave a bruise no matter how hard the hit. And if you don't believe me then do some research, obtain an informed opinion and then get back to me

I did before I posted... and you are simply lying. Besides, you just said in the other thread that "Ki is just a feeling".

I don't mean to be rude with that last line but there are two kinds of people on this board: those who give out information and those who destroy any and all information. I'm just tired of reading Johny white been doing martial arts for 2 weeks saying that the stuff I got from the Grandmasters is wrong or "unlikely".

Opinions are like armpits; one's own is warm and secure and everyone else's just stinks.

How am I lying? Which Combat-Ki instructor have you trained with? You misunderstood (as I am not surprised) the Ki is just a feeling. And you don't like my last quote because you know it apllies to you.