• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Advanced Ki user anwsering question.

If u could only want one then what would you want most out of Ki?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If u could only want one then what would you want most out of Ki?

• Power
    • Knowledge

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My art would be in the mutiplition of the bodies energys and mind manipulation. I wouldn't really want to tell my experience. You don't want your rivals to know how experienced you are which gives u an advantage.

P.S. I am new to this site so I am not sure how to edit my pole if it is allowed.

Well I guess for experience I can tell u that i can cause physical effects on non animate objects and animate objects. I have successfully tought my brother how to manipulate energies to. He was able to effect physical objects way before I could, but then I never had a teacher so I had to figure it out on my own.

Hey, there are several discussions going on about ki/chi at the moment - jump in if you like :D

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

Hey have you any experiences with mind reading? Or taking hard hits to vital areas? And I realize this is also present on DBZ in case anyone felt like pointing it out.

"It's quite interesting..."

I am also interested on taking hits to vital areas with out being injured, i can shrug off the pain, but truthfully i don't enjoy the risk of taking shots there, i would rather block until i find out how to become immune to these attacks, then i would be much more comfortable letting someone take a baseball bat to my head j/k

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

• 2 weeks later...

That Combat-Ki stuff is very dangerous. So think of it like if you meet a qualified who's willing to teach you then it's time for you to learn. If not then you aren't good enough. I've heard all kinds of stories about people getting hurt even though they were very good at it. They weren't too good if they got hurt right? Well when the guy striking can't hit a target the size of a basketball then "accidents" are bound to happen. Combat-Ki isn't the end all of the martial arts world but if you can get it, it's nice to have. But until your a good martial artist, lots of practice etc, it's not of much use to practice.

But by all means read up on it.

"It's quite interesting..."