• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MAXIM'S 100 Hottest Women

Pacificshore

Saw it last night on TV. Saw that the #1 pick for Maxim's Hottest Woman of the year was Christina Aguilara..............which I don't agree as there were many others hotter than her that they profiled :brow: .

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bad pick

She's hot don't get me wrong but much to thin and well slutty for me to consider the hottest babe.

I would love to see the list.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

the hottest woman in the world is currently having a nap in my bed...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

sorry, must announce to the world how much i love this girl.

maybe it's just youth and hormones but seeing her smile and happy and knowing that she smiles for me is the best feeling in the world.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

You mean Christina Aguilara is in your bed. Sorry man I did not mean to call her slutty. LOL.

Thats a good cover o so when she asks what your doing on line so much you can show her that post. LOL. Smart man.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Ok. Getting a bit weird, fellas.

Inappropriate for this community.

Closed. Thanks.