• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nunchaku!

well you know people do speak russion (everyone knows that but just saying) and theycan read but i`am not sure if it`s a popular language cause if it is then i would understand why they had it in russian they would maybe are changing something like making a site in english and russain and w.e. other langugages they have it in!! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Don't you guys just love the nunchakus!? I've a had foam chucks for years now, and becoming pretty fast now. What I'm wondering is how much faster the wood and ratatta chucks are, compared to the foam one?

Danh

Shotokan Karate/Kickboxing and My own style

Have no fear in front of your opponent

yes i agree with what jiggy says if not try it yourself if you can!! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I think if youre using foam nunchucks you'll most definately find that the change will slow you down... I personally use the wooden ones with chain and for practice of new maneuvers foam with chain. Dont expect changing from foam to wood will be all that easy - takes some getting used too..and initially i think you'll find you will be much slower (depending on the weight - i used relatively heavy ones ). Eventually you will be reaching similar speeds.

However i believe that you can get light weight wooden ones or the ratatta chucks...once you are used to them they'll eventually be faster then the wooden ones.

Just a question, why the obsession with the chucks speed?

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

Jiggy faster is cooler.

Bruce if you go to traditional wood nunchaku with the rope the weight will be closer to that of your foam nunchaku with the chain. And the rope is more traditional.

Of course it all depends on if your work is of a more traditional sort with basic strikes or of a more modern flashy nature. Either way when you get used to them the nunchaku with the cord will make a unique sound when swung at speed.