• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you could do another martial art what would it be?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wushu. For some reason the show of that style is amazing. I've always wanted to learn it, yet there aren't any school near where I live, so I could never learn.

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

well i have studied many martial arts through out the years (so many i can't fit them all in my profile) yet one style always seemed to be avoiding me that was ninjutsu, yet when i came to japan i was able to start studying ninpo budo taijutsu, the way of the ninja, i also wanted to study shaolin, yet also in japan i got to study shorinji kenpo which is the japanese variation of shaolin kung fu, so now i would like to learn.....hmmmmm i would like to learn some of the higher aspects of aikido, i learned alot of the lower and mid level skills but i would like to get to the higher level things like the ki projection....i'm not even sure if it is real yet that is what i would like to do, i love the idea of using their momentum against them, i have some skill in this like i said before but i would like to improve on this

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

Hi!

1) Judo or Ju Jitsu

2)Iaido

3)Capoeira

Ilich miguel Torres Fong

2nd Dan BB Shito Kai

Central America & Caribbean Confederation (WKF - PKF Zone) Kumite Judge

Monterrey, México

Im open to learn & talk about any MA or Style (all are great)

I have just started studying Jujitsu alongside my Goju training and must say they complement each other beautifully!

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"