• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do believe that no one else had thought of using elbows in martial arts before MuayThai fighters did,anyone who claims its not so doesn't know what they are talking about.

You're some kinda moron to think no one used elbows before muay thai. It is in Karate, which is ancient, and in Kung fu, also ancient, and tae kwon do got it from karate or tae kyon, not muay thai. Just because you take muay thai, doesn't mean it is the only fighting style out there.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Yes I do believe that no one else had thought of using elbows in martial arts before MuayThai fighters did,anyone who claims its not so doesn't know what they are talking about.

If you say so..seems to me there migh have been people somewhere in the world that thought to hit someone with their elbow.. :roll: i didint realize that Thailand had a patend on it..

Explain to me how bobbing and weaving is more dangerous in Muay Thai then boxing

Ok let me break it down...in boxing the only thing you use is your hands. In a Muay Thai fight when you bob you have to worry about getting kicked or kneed in the head.

Obviously we're not going to bob and weave from a knee kick,it's impossible as far as I know.

No obviously you would bob and weave punches...generally peopel throw kicks and knees with those in combos...thus it's easier to eat one when you bob.

Only difference is boxing is simply punching and muaythai is boxing with kicks

boxing with kicks and knees and elbows and clinching and sometimes throws...

• 3 months later...
I was think about that too. After training Muay Thai, go in a Karate tournament. But since my brother does muay thai, i decided to train with him.

tokin' chokin' chillin'

PRIDE! OKINAWA PRIDE!