• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How did you get there ?

Any submission is going to be hard to get out of, if not impossible once it's on. The trick is to escape when they're trying to put it on, or better yet, never allow them to get near a submission.

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt

Getting out of a submission is possible,but in most cases if not all it is pure luck,once you have a submission done you it's not easy to get out of,especially if you have your back turned to your opponent or lieing on your front.

It's cool when you are able to submit your opponent though.My favourite submissions are triangle chokes,reverse chokes, paint brush,and arm bars.

I love the grappling in Pankration and being able to do submissions,however I'm a better stand up fighter,as I'm sure you've guessed by my username.

1. work establishing and maintaining positional dominance

2. work escapes

3. learn submissions.

A submission is useless if you can't get the positioning you need to pull it off, or if you are even unable to recognize the opportunity when it arises.

Getting out of a submission is possible,but in most cases if not all it is pure luck,once you have a submission done you it's not easy to get out of,especially if you have your back turned to your opponent or lieing on your front.

It's cool when you are able to submit your opponent though.My favourite submissions are triangle chokes,reverse chokes, paint brush,and arm bars.

I love the grappling in Pankration and being able to do submissions,however I'm a better stand up fighter,as I'm sure you've guessed by my username.

If it is pure luck why can I and every other instructor I have seen reverse browns and sometimes black belts with ease, if you train reversals it's not luck it is skill. If you need a site to learn subs go to http://www.subfighter.com/ it has good vids and the site is made by a friend of mine plus it gets updated with new techniques alot

1st degree blackbelt BJJ

under instructor Renzo Gracie

2x Detroit Golden Gloves Boxing Champ