• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I take TSD and my instructor likes to teach us a little of Jujitsu. My only problem is I don't know enough submission holds so i'm not that good at grappling. I was wondering if anyone knew any websites that taught some armbars, submission holds, etc. I welcome any comments or replys or tips.

:karate:

TSD-Purple Belt

TKD-Green Belt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Im sure you can search it and find many. Books and tapes don't hurt either but IMO you better just take your time and learn what your Sensei shows you because if done wrong you may hurt someone.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Control of your opponent is more important than submissions. If you have good control then you can apply whatever submission you like.

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt

Thanx JonnyS, I'm only a Purple Belt and I've only grappled twice so I'm still struggling w/ the basics. I see that your an IT Consultant cool, I'm majoring in IT.

TSD-Purple Belt

TKD-Green Belt

Being an IT consultant allows me to be bored and surf the net :)

TKD - Black Belt

If you have your back to your opponent and his arms are under your armpits w/ his hands around the back of your neck, does anyone know how to get out of that?

TSD-Purple Belt

TKD-Green Belt

On the ground or standing ?

If you're stnading then lift your arms straight up and drop to the ground onto your butt.

TKD - Black Belt