• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kumite-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
i spar all the time sparring is a must in karate training you have to spar so you know what to do under pressure and yes i do have pre planned attacks and combos but i dont think about when and how i am going to use them if i thik about using the combo i stall and then my opponet is all over me. like i said if you have to think about using any karate in a sparring match or a fight you have lost the match. but that is why sparring is so great i learned how to use my favriot combo by sparring slow then start getting into it more and more i just recently won a tournement i sparring got 1st place.

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

that was my 2nd tournement i have been to i took 1st place in both tournements there another one coming soon and im working hard to place 1st again

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

i tend to experiment a lot in sparring. i have a style that works pretty effectively for me, but I always like to try new tactics. I'll change my strategy depending on the other person's rank, size, speed, etc.

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.