• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Front kicks to the head

Thanks for the advice everyone! yeah, i agree that the axekick is flashy and is pretty easy to avoid. i'll see if i can develop my snapkick and have a secret weapon, but until i have the necessary speed, i'll stick to solar plexus. I'm fron New-Brunswick, in the maritimes of canada, in the city of Fredericton. :cool:

---------------------------------------------

"Neo, you must learn to do the opposite of not un-anti non-learning your training."

"what? -ow! that hurts!"

"you have learned your first lesson."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh okay!! i thought you might have been someone from the gym i go to!! well iam on the oppsite side of canada!!

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

On 2001-09-28 11:26, g wrote:

snapkick to balls is fasterand more effective

and makes you out of the turny and make you a poor sport for going there to my opinon its just cheap!!!! :sad:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• 3 months later...

Front kick to the chin? if you can do it with speed why not :>

Front kick to balls? very very cheap and may cost you a belt if you're not careful.

axe kick? very effective if you can attain good spped and wait for the right opportunity. I personally LOVE the axe kick and have caught several people with it as has our sensei in his title fight :>

So much to learn, so little time

Front kick to the chin? if you can do it with speed why not :>

Front kick to balls? very very cheap and may cost you a belt if you're not careful.

axe kick? very effective if you can attain good spped and wait for the right opportunity. I personally LOVE the axe kick and have caught several people with it as has our sensei in his title fight :>

So much to learn, so little time

anyone who says kicks to the head have no power has never seen tape of bill wallace or rick roufas........power oh yeah kick knockout coolest thing since .....

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

• 5 months later...