• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey

calee

Hello

Im new here also (suprisingly)!! Im 23 years old, female that started kickboxing about two months ago and am grading for my first belt next week!!! I live in Leeds, England where i went to university and looking back wish i had started MA then!!! Having been bitten by the bug i am now looking into doing a grappling MA and TKD as well as my kickboxing which i still think i may change to Muay Thai.........

Hmm what else...........I am trying to break into forensic science/the police as a career but its proving to be much harder than i thought. Anyway, thats enough about me for the moment

C x

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forums! :wave:

MA training can become addictive, but be careful not to overload yourself with too many styles too soon. You'll just end up with a lot of confusion with a hefty pricetag!

Good luck getting into forensics! :wave:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Thanks guys. Im trying to decide which grappling MA (a thread to this effect i posted in Getting started in MA) to do so hopefully then i wont get to confused between that and my kickboxing.....

Welcome.

Yes, that field is proving to be very difficult to get into. There are some Universities around CT promoting degree programs in it, but the graduates find that it doesn't get them far, as there are few positions open.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.