• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sparring

Do you like to spar?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to spar?

• Yes
    • No

I LOVE sparring!!!!!! it's just great!!!!!! here's a good trick. As a person comes in to attack put your weight on your back foot as if you were going to retreat, then push all of your weight forward into a front hand punch.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to make sure that we was well aware of that did you Cheekymusician :lol:

Patience is a virtue don't you know :wink:

(refering to double post :brow: )

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

Wanted to make sure that we was well aware of that did you Cheekymusician :lol:

Patience is a virtue don't you know :wink:

(refering to double post :brow: )

Oops. Sorry. Didn't realise I'd double posted. My computer's been clamming up all day and I thought it wasn't posting the first time.

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

i remember when i first stared sparring i was scared and shytless because i didnt know what to do lol

but now sparring is for me is fun because im getting better and better at it hehe i can kick some * lol... i like to trick my opponent hehehe oh and im practicing on some counter attacks right now...

16 Years-old

WTF Tae Kwon Do - Blue Belt

I'm always up for a good scrap in and out of the dojo, pads or no pads. Fighting is fighting to me. I can beat almost any black belt i've ever seen.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

I came prepared for sparring because from 4th to 11th grade while people where playing b ball me and about 20 kids played fight games 2 on 1, 3 on 2. we were always in the school main office everyday in trouble. The funny thing i did stuff like spinning heel kicks, dropkicks, and roundhouse kicks. i never trained in any martial arts before and despise martial arts at that time and still wonder how did i perform those type of moves.

falcon kick!!!

I like to spar, although we only use cloth fist pads and a mouthpiece. We usually end up taking it to the ground. I enjoy the one on one or one on two aspect of the personal combat.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/