• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sparring

Do you like to spar?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to spar?

• Yes
    • No

Do you like to spar? do you love to hear the words "pads on!" or do you dred them with a pasion?

i remember when i first joined TKD that i hated hearing the instructor shout those words. but now im getting better and getting less beaten im starting to enjoy it alot more. ive been trying out twisting kicks resently, they work like a charm. and also jumping from punch, you go in for a fake then jump to side of them and get a nice clear shot to there temple.

what is everyones favourite sparring moves also? anything youve been trying out resently?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to double kick, oh the pleasure when they easily block the low kick then a foot gently taps there face and there eyes just light up, ohhhh the pleasure. 8)

I used to hate it, but now I'm getting used to it. I just hate the gear. The gear (chest vest and the helmet mainly) is too hot for me. And I feel like I can't move like I want to. I don't mind the arm and shin pads, but the rest of it has to go LOL. Edited by karatekid1975

Laurie F

There needs to be a "sometimes" option :D

My opinion of sparring really depends on how I feel that day. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I dread it. It goes in phases.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.