• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lets Discuss the "Dim Mak" (Death Touch)

I have to agree with Taezee, I need to see it to believe it.

Just like Chi energy :smile:

c ya

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rented that video from the library, you can definatly til someone in a pressure point, and kill them. im not sure if you can exert the ammout of pressure that is associated with the dim mak. the video talked about people who could do amazing things with their chi. it showd people being beated with sticks, being hit in the nuts, breaking bricks on their heads. one guy even was stabben by a sword, and no one was hurt! the reasoning behind it was these people could harness their chi to a sertain place in their body to repel and attack. the dim mak is simply the reversal of that, focusing all you chi, not power, and moving it into another person's body on an organ. i dont believe it is possible. i dont believe in chi or qi or ka, i belive in what i can see and touch, nothing more.

SHORTDOG

In the road of life there are many paths. If you don't know where you are going, any one will take you there.

join me in my quest to aquire knowledge of all martial arts of the world at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldofmartialarts

or email

Well,

Seeing is believing!!

Sure we can see it on videos or TV but in real life?.......dunno!

Its a mystery to us all.. :nod:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

It's false, a sham, an urban legend made up to attract common people to train in a certain martial art. George Dillman does such pressure point techniques, he calls them a "tap", but these taps leave bruises and swelling. Why not just call it a strike, cuz that's what it is. Dillman and the like are con-artists, making money off of the ignorance of people. Dillman claims that he's done medical research and that his techniques have been proven, when a person investigates and calls the medical institutes that has done the experiments on it, they institutes reseach documents don't have anyting about it, nor do the doctors know who Dillman is.

Think critically and don't believe everything a person says. I've heard many testimonies of such "Chi" powers, but for some reason, I can never get a person to do this in a double-blind type of setting.

Ever notice how "Chi" masters have wooden board broken on them... Why are the breaks clean and not splintered? How come the breaks are done on the meaty muscle laden areas of the body, and not the face or bones? Why hasn't the Dim Mak been used in MMA events? Always look at things with a grain of salt, ask the questions, look for a reasonable and scientific explanation first.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

* does the DIM MAK on a cricket*

WATAHHHHHH------Yea, it worked!...lol

Whosyo daddy?....lol jk :grin:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

Dim Mak exists, it has been proven recorded and watched. The only problem is that there are hardly any real exponents or masters of this art left that know the full technique/system. And, they won't teach it to anyone.

A Dim Mak exponent can hit (feels like a touch) you, and you will die in few weeks. Or hit you another way (or in another spot) and you'll die on the spot.

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

Go to your local bookstore and read a book on it, it says exactly what I said.

In the book "Kung Fu : History, Philosophy, and Technique" it talkes about this, and it says things that Westerners would consider impossible like walking on walls, walking on sand without leaving footprints, jumping 8 feet into the air can, have, and are being done. Unfortunetly some of the easiest techniques of the real Shaolin monks took at least 20 years to accomplish, and in the book it states that walking on wall Kung is approxiametly accomplished for 1 every 100 practisioners.

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."