• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lets Discuss the "Dim Mak" (Death Touch)

Dim mak (death touch) is an ancient martial art that consists of striking certain points on the body to cause illness or death. The points are usually called dim mak points, but they are also referred to as vital points and pressure points. The majority of these points correspond to the same locations as acupuncture points. Dim mak is an extremely dangerous martial art, which can cause a great deal of damage to the human body. The effects of attacking the dim mak points include knockout, death, and a delayed death. Many have seen videotapes and seminars where a subject looses consciousness after being struck on certain points. Although this is a very dramatic demonstration method, it could have dangerous consequences.

---------------------------------------------

What are your suggestions about it and what do you think about it?

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether or not it exists or not. I believe it does exist but I do know that Thaiboxerken doesn't. This is a topic people have talked about and argued about quite a lot. Be prepared for a fight.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

um... it werid!!but one thing i wouldnt want to be in there or that fight if its a fight!!! :uhoh:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I am sure the DIM MAK does exist.

I was watching A Martial Art thing on TV and it was talking about the Dim Mak. There was a story about it:

There was this man ( in his mid 80's) who was a teacher of the Dim Mak. One night he decided to go out to eat and from a distance one of his students were working as a waiter. Little did the ol' man know--his Student had anger towards him cause he wouldnt show him the Dim Mak in regards to the danger. So, the ol' man got up from his seat, and his student decided to attack him. When the attack hapened, his teacher parried his shot, and did a quick jab towards his leg and he fell down instantly. News came in that that same guy ( who was injured) died of being paralyzed by his Dim Mak..

Cool Story huh?.

Makes you think twice before fighting anybody! :karate:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

i once saw a movie or cartoon close to that!!

it was a thing you can learn but when ever you fight someone you hit them once and there died so the guy hid the instrustion on a cliff a guy found them out and learned it because he wanted to but the old guy didnt want anyone to learn it!!!then he went and killed someone by pointing at someones heart and boom died!! :dead: but he knew some of it and protected heself so he got up and killed the guy that learned it!!

i `m not to good at telling things if your confused :???:

i personally dont believe it has been scientifically proven .... another bunch of of "urban legend" stories...now i do believe in pressure point strikes or of course strikes to certain points of the body causing death ..but as far as striking an individual and having him drop dead after taking a certain amount of steps(one of these stories ive heard over the years) come on.... this issue belongs in an x file episode...

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

one more thing i don`t belive in it i just think its a story and something to freak people when camping!!! :brow: :uhoh: