• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone ever hear of...

Has anyone ever heard about The Black Dragon International Academy of Korean Karate w/ instructor Master Sung Lee??? I'm interested to know if anybody who trains TKD has heard of the guy. I want to know more about him and his school so if you know anything please reply.

Sempai Emily

2nd Kyu-Brown Belt

---The true essence of the Martial Way can only be realized through experience. Knowing this, learn never to fear its demands.

--- Mas. Oyama ---

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Thanks karatekid I did find the site. I just wanted to see if his reputation is as good as his site says. You know a little less biased, but I can't find any other sites with info on him.

Sempai Emily

2nd Kyu-Brown Belt

---The true essence of the Martial Way can only be realized through experience. Knowing this, learn never to fear its demands.

--- Mas. Oyama ---

"IF YOU OWN A SCHOOL OR WOULD LIKE TO OWN A SCHOOL BUT ARE LACKING BLACK BELT CREDENTIALS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TESTING FOR YOUR NEXT DEGREE THROUGH MASTER LEE.)

The Black Belt testing center for all of Europe, Canada, North America, South America and the Carribean Islands is located in Orlando, Florida with headquarters in the heart of the vacation capital of the world, Orlando, Florida. Now you can bring your family on a weeks vacation to visit all the Disney attractions while spending a couple of days at our headquarters to prepare and test for your Black Belt as part of your stay in the Orlando area."

Got this from that sight. sounds a little mcdojo to me. Come visit disneyland and get your blackbelt in a week?!?!?

1st Degree Black Belt

TaeKwonDo

Yeah that's why I wanted to know if anyone had heard of him b/c he "sounds" like someone who is really knowledgable and I would think he'd be well known in TKD, but I'm from a different style so I don't really know very much about people who are really good in TKD.

Sempai Emily

2nd Kyu-Brown Belt

--- Mas. Oyama ---

I would be wary of someone who advertises that he will test you for your black belt in 1 week. Even if you studied martial arts for 50 years. Black belt isn't just about skills. It's about character, honor, integrity. You can't know these things about someone in that short period of time. Even a serial killer can pretend to be sane for a week. The rest of his sight sounded great until I found that part.

1st Degree Black Belt

TaeKwonDo

Thanks for the input guys:) I think I found another dojo that I like that is closer to my original style.

Sempai Emily

2nd Kyu-Brown Belt

--- Mas. Oyama ---