• advertisement_alt

anyone like Rurouni Kenshin?

Padawon

you like rorouni Kenshin  

16 members have voted

1. 1. you like rorouni Kenshin

• yes
    • no

anyone like Rurouni Kenshin the show on toonami i think that show is awesome :karate:

WTF-TaeKwonDo White belt

Bill Cho's National TKD

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its one of my favorite animes! and probably the most realistic in its views of martial arts ethics.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!!! I loved it!!! Although I must say I like the manga (comics) much better. You get to see a lot more depth and the Jinchuu Arc with Enishi, which just rules (the new OVA just doesn't do it justice at all). I hear Viz might release the manga translated into English in the States...but I tend to dislike Viz's translation works

*shudders at Inu Yasha (Its INUYASHA, Viz! ONE WORD!!!) among other disappointments*

Luckily I can buy the imported Japanese comics and not get the watered down stuff...

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Isn't the BEST Anime in the world, but I like it. The movie, Samuri X, is much better then the show, I think. I saw the movie first, then a freind brought the first few episodes for us to watch, and I though Kenshin had turned into a puss, the reverse blade sword, the PINK jacket. But, I guess the show kind of grew on me, I like it now.

how about initial D?

any petrolheads around here?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

whoa whoa whoa...

initial d was waaaaaayyy before fast and the furious...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

lol, no it wasn't. Are we talking about the same Initial D? Tofu Delivery Boy turned Street racer story? The Speed Racer for a New Millennium? The use of Computer animation along with classic artwork proves it is atleast a few years old. But I'm pretty sure it is a new Manga/Anime. I mean, they aren't even finished dubbing it (Yes, I know, most Otaku think dubbing sucks, but that is beside the point)!

yes, i think it is the best anime on toonami. 3 weeks ago i would have told you it was crap, but now i love it.

i've been anime'd

Man to man, Soldier to soldier, Dust to dust.