• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

World Champions!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi!

ok ...in every (or almost) Recognized MA there is a International or World Federation, a lot of organizations say "we are the official", but only one is (this must to be affiliated to the Olympic Comitte) , for example in Karate exists a lot of "World organizations" but the World Karate Do Federation (the Head Quarter is in Spain- The President is Mr. Antonio Espinos) is the only recognized by the COI. Thw Web Page is https://www.wkf.net.

I hope this help you.

Ilich Torres Fong

2nd Dan BB Shito Kai

Monterrey, México 8)

Im open to learn & talk about any MA or Style (all are great)

• 1 month later...
I wouldn't take the Olympic Comittee as an authority on which is the "official" association. They're in no better position to judge that than anyone else. The only person/people that could really dictate which is the official would be whoever started the art to begin with. Unfortunately, in many cases, those people are long dead.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

the founder of my art is still alive and kickin', grandmaster joo bang lee, world champion of hwarang do. :karate:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• 2 weeks later...

COOL!!! i've always wanted to learn hwarang do... looks like a sweet style.

i think the whole "world champion" thing... well... you have to keep reading friend.

at the bottom of every world champion title, the circuit is usually listed.

world champion of ____ circuit. like, y'know boxers... "heavy-weight" champion of the world... or "olympic" gold medalist... or world champion NASKA...

honestly... i think we should just wagor the world and start holding a mortal combat tournament. then we'll REALLY see who's the best.

well, hwarang do, up to my knowledge, dosen't participate in tournaments outside of the school. and everyone who's gone up against grandmaster lee has failed, so... yeah, he's the world champion of hwarang do. i could be wrong, though.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai