• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why you chose your martial art

Treebranch, yup, it is fun, and thanks for all the helpful advice while I was searching. For me, whether it is the gym or at home, I am just not motivated enough to do something that requires self motivation, like lifting weights or using an orbiter by myself. In class I am paired up with someone else and driven by my partner or the teacher and feel obligated to go the full 3 minute round whether I want to or not. It's just what I need to get in shape. We will see after another 6 mos. or so whether it has worked or not.

:brow:

GD

G r e e n D r a g o n

FOR THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS...AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE: https://www.trueprotein.com

For an even lower price, use this discount code: CRA857

Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior. - Carl von Clausewitz

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Keep at it bro. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

I didn't. My father taught me since I was a kid. It's all I've known. On a funny note I thought that everyone knew martial arts when I was a kid. I thought that it was a normal part of life until I got into my first fight at school and the kid couldn't punch well and cried when I bloodied his nose. The shock to me was great, I was like "WOW! Why are you crying?" It wasn't even that much of a punch.

But, I didn't choose. My art chose me through the acts of my father.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein