• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Guitars!

ZR440

I own a Ibanez RG series electric guitar that sits and collects dust. I watch Vai, Satriani, or Eric Johnson on DVD or VHS and realize my fingers weren't made for the scales they play.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I own a Takamine G Series acoustic...I love that thing. It's got a nice, rich sound and nylon strings. I think I might upgrade to steel strings the next time I need new ones. My fingertips are tough enough to handle steel now. :)

I think I'll split off these posts into a new thread :idea:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

OK, so what guitars does everybody own? This is the thread to discuss tabs, techniques, anything you wish that is guitar-related.

Enjoy. :)

i own a clapton fender strat,lotus,and a bc rich warlock w/seymor duncan pick ups.i play through a dimebag darell randall warhead anddimebag halfcab.dod death metal destortionpetal,metal zonepedal and a zoom 505 f/x petal.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

I've got a rubbish Jim Deacon electric that I think is in the attic (I don't actually know..I never play it). I've got a quite an alright Jim Deacon semi-acoustic, but my real baby is my spanish/classical guitar.

Its mainly spanish/classical style pieces I play, so I need a good guitar for that. I actually got this guitar when I was 9 (used one of my mum's old steel string guitars when I started to learn at 7 and got to pick a guitar for my Christmas when I was 9). I must have spent about 4 hours in the shop trying to pick my perfect guitar, and almost 9 years on I still love it, so I guess I made a good choice :D

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

I play an epiphone les paul standard with Seymour Duncan 59 pickups. I got some schaller tuners for christmas, but I haven't had time to put them in yet. Damn high school. Usually the only time I get to practice is when I'm teaching lessons.

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate

OH wow! MA PEOPLE WHO ALSO PLAY GUITAR 2. man i been learn sence last june. I only go a Fender squire Bullet, not bad light and sounds ok. But yeah man i love guitar and GUITAR SOLO'S!!!!!!!! yeah

peace.

PEACE AND LOVE.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"

I learned to play on an acoustic, and really acoustics are all I play...so when my buddy (jake on this forum) let me play his electric...well, it was pretty small, but it was so heavy! My acoustic is bigger, but it's got a big hole in it :lol:

Does anybody write their own music? I'm big into lyric-writing, so playing guitar provides a musical accompaniment for my lyrics. I started out with simple chords, just strumming. Now I'm into some more complicated plucking patterns, and even making some simple riffs. Getting adventurous hehe :brow: