• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Office Arts or The Way of the Office?

... as for weapons, car keys, pagers, cell phones are all nice too. The hot coffee was proven by that McDonalds case. I'm still not convinced that CDs are all that great for throwing, but I've never given them the chance. If you put them in the microwave they make a nice distraction though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, CDs aren't good just as CDs. They have to be a little chipped up, and then they're as sharp as razors. Plus, you can draw on them with permanent markers if you get bored and make little designs. That way when you throw them at somebody or stick one in a cubicle wall, it's like your calling card...they know you were there. :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: from here on out, whenever i see a broken cd, i'm gonna think "monkeygirl!" and dodge both ways to make sure your not sneaking up on me with a kama or something... :dodgy: i don't know how good they are as a weapon, but i can tell you that once the cross country season starts and the coach has outlawed frisbees, the free discs with the aol minutes work as a nice supplement :P

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai