• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

From all Martail Artist that make movies. Who can realy fight? Not for fake like in movies but for real.

The knowing of Violence and living in no violence brings peace.

Shaolin Chuan Fa

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
generally speaking, folks who make martial arts movies can't fight, and the few that can don't use real (read: fighting) martial arts on screen because they don't look pretty and flashy like "movie" martial arts do. there are a few exceptions.

"It is not how much you know but how well you have mastered what you've learnt. When making an assessment of one's martial arts training one should measure the depth rather than the length".

- MASTER "General" D. Lacey

From what I've heard....Steven Seagul was real. Not that today's performances dictate his realness, but back in the day, I believe he really did study in Japan for Aikido and had reached a high level of Dan.

That's my gossip for this month:)

"No Excuses"

From what I've heard....Steven Seagul was real.

and was changlled by the Deadly 12, but never did, for being too stuck up in his speech and action.

Actions movies of the 70's or 80's you will be able to see real MA Actor/Actress doing some real cool MA tricks in their films.

As we progress, so does the movie industry. The mighty NEO, who can fly around the world of virtual reality, was taught how to fight to look good as a form of entertainment for TOP BOX OFFICE.

i wish everyone would realize that most ma/action actors are not top level fighters in the real world...

Oleg Taktarov

Tito Ortiz

Chuck Liddel

Bas Rutten

chuck norris

Bruce lee

are a few that come to mind that could actually throw down.

jet li was a wushu champion. while this is admirable, he admits himself that he can't really fight.

"It is not how much you know but how well you have mastered what you've learnt. When making an assessment of one's martial arts training one should measure the depth rather than the length".

- MASTER "General" D. Lacey

Oleg Taktarov ???

Tito Ortiz ???

Chuck Liddel ???

Bas Rutten ?????

The knowing of Violence and living in no violence brings peace.

Shaolin Chuan Fa

We can all fight just to differnet degrees, for instance anyone can punch and kick but also a degree of skill and practice towards these feats can improve ones fighting ability!

"Sweat more in the dojo,bleed less in the street"Kajukenbo fighters axiom.