• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your favourite technique to counter?

theswarm

I've kind've developed a favourite lately, It's not deliberate but as soon as I see a front kick coming I LOVE to put my opponent facing the wrong way and punching their ribs.

what's your favourite technique to counter?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

One of my favorites is to jam an opponent's kick. This gets really annoying after having it done to you two or three times. lol.

Peace favor---Joshua

There are no limits.

Punches, because most people aren't going to start a fight with a kick. Then again, countering close-in grabs and chokes are fun as well because they don't expect it as much from "just a karate guy."

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

are we talking in tournaments?.... then reverse punch is always a favourite... especially anticipating with it.

Stress - The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living * out of some * that desperately needs it!

apologies for the double posting : /

Bri!

xxxxxxx

Stress - The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living * out of some * that desperately needs it!

just free sparring /jiyu kumite

and to clarify - when someone uses X technique or X combinations of technique your favourite X technique to counter on, and the way you counter is.... ?

attack: jodan tsuki (punch in the face)

fav. counter: ikkyo (forcing the punch in the attacker direction to bring him in a simple but very effective joint lock)

Be everything. Be nothing.