• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Figured i'd wish all of you a hearty howdy!

hello one and all-

i registered here yesterday and keep coming back to this blasted site every chance i get! y'all are so open and friendly and willing to share advice and input. i'm 17, home grown in Verona, Wisconsin. i'm been in the martial arts about 10 years now. i like music a lot, i play percussion and listen to all kinds of stuff, but mostly incubus, rammstein, dropkick murphys, and some local bands like lucid and the german arts students, which y'all should check out if your curious :wink: i work in a library and thus read a lot, my favorite authors being kurt vonnegut, stephen king and george orwell, and i play LOTS of video games, final fantasy VIII being my personal favorite, and when i'm not doing one of the previous activities i'm usually watching mystery science theater :D that said, i'll wish you all a farewell, god speed, and good morrow to you :D :wave:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

And a hearty howdy right back at ya! :nod:

Final Fantasy VIII has consumed many a weekend of mine :blush: Right now I'm playing it through for the third time :)

Welcome to the forums! :wave:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Welcome!

Final Fantasy VIII...I remember getting to the 4th disc and my game jamming every single time I went up this elevator...3 years later I finally borrowed someone else's and beat it...hahaha

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/