• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2PAC

Blood Eagle

im a nas fan too pat but his older stuff..you gotta admit his last project OB'S FINEST..was a terrible album..and stemming from that nas made some remarks about jay z..so jay came back with a masterpiece retalilatory song....nas remains ouiet and in hiding :smile:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even heard that. :grin:

I have the album with Hate Me Now and the album with If I Ruled the World. :grin: I forget there names right now! :lol:

i dont know i think i like nastrdamus and NAS..i am....anyway if you really like hip hop the whole jayz album is of the hook i mean every track too...H to the IZZO..b to theIZZA..thats the anthem throw your damn hands up!!!! :grin:

Javier l Rosario

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

I beg to differ kind sir...it did start out as a tupac/biggie comparison..but for those of you just tuning in its now a hip hop thread...mr bloody eagle what say you who is the baddest rapper of them all :wave:

Javier l Rosario

On 2001-10-03 02:08, Blood Eagle wrote:

Hmmmm your replys are quiet off the subject :smile: But who cares :razz:

that was you right?...now who in your opinion is the baddest rapper and why? :grin:

Javier l Rosario

• 2 weeks later...