• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The depths to which some will sink

I found this on ebay. I don't know whom I am more disgusted with. The self proclaimed "master" who is selling this, or the idiots who would buy it!

Before this turns into a "TKD-bashing" thread, be aware that similar dan certificates have shown up for Karate, Judo,and Aikido before.

:kaioken:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3609416661&category=16044

Edited by hobbitbob

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more ridiculous than walking into a MA store and buying a black belt and having anything you want embroidered on..............just be sure to be able to backit up :brow:

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

Went to the local karate store the other week to pick up some sashes for a demo, and I noticed that on their giant wall of belts for sale, they had the coveted (in Tang Soo Do anyways) Black belt with a thin red stripe through the middle. For Sale. In Size 1. for $2.00

Part of me was tempted to buy one, and put it up for motivational purposes. I'm a size 5, and couldn't use a size 1 for a wristband :) Still, it felt too creepy... like I was cheating :)

SO, I didn't get it.

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

I think what's even more pathetic, than the idea of selling it, Is that someone will actually buy it. Now, that's sad.

Understand this, a man without honor, is not a man at all, but a coward in disquise.

Animis Opibusque Parati