• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Please spare a minute for the new guy!

Joshua

Hello, My name is Joshua Pelfrey. I've been studying Ko Sutemi Seiei Kan Karate Now for a little over 10 years. I currently hold Nidan (2nd degree black belt). I teach a small class of 13 people here in eastern ky. I've also taken some classes in Brazilian Jujitsu, Aikido, Kickboxing, Tai Chi, and Chi Kung. I'm just scratching the surface on all of them though. But anyway, I became a member of karateforums.com so that I could hopefully meet some good people and learn from them. I'm interested in hearing from people of all ranks and styles concerning maybe some helpful hints you picked up along the way...good exercises that maybe I haven't heard about...and good philosophies concerning martial arts or just on being a good person. Also, if anyone from eastern Kentucky happens to stumble on this, I'd be very interested in meeting in person to work out and share ideas, practices, and concepts.

Well, thank you for taking time to read my little post, I'd be glad to hear from you. I'd love to receive any comments, or attempt to answer any questions that you may have. May you have thousands of great days and millions of hard practices!

"If a life time of endless daily practice boils down to only one circumstance that you stand in the path of an assailant, and have the courage and confidence to walk away, then it has been a worthwhile journey" -myself

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt