• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

side kick

I find that if I turn my toes pointing slightly down, like 30-degrees from parallel, that I get much more power. This is because the hips get into play much more, as well as the glutes. I send people flying when I do the sidekick. It's not a kick I train very often either, it doesn't fit in very often in a Muay Thai style of fighting.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

why not?.. all you need is train and sparring experience..

Im not the fastest kicker ever.. In order to do that technique you need more Timing.. timing makes you look faster than you really are.

All you need is more training and experience.

But first of all.. You need to believe in yourself.. I think with patient and faith combined with a good and serious training you can be able to do whatever you want. That's what martial arts teach us.

Please, don't think you won't ever be faster or stronger. All you need you have it between you ears, if you know what i mean. :smile:

Train Hard , train smart. I know you can do it anything, my friend.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for telling me what you mean.

English isn't my native language, is spanish.. i still have a LOT to learn about english, sometimes i don't understand what people means. :lol: Oh i must look so stupid sometimes. lol

Thanks my friend.

You don't seem stupid at all SubmissionFighter - quite the opposite - and you're very sweet too!! :bigwink:

Lori :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-