• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

a question for the ladies

How long do you like your mans hair?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you like your mans hair?

• short
    • shaggy/fairly long

see, what i'm gonna do is, when i go all out bald, grow my hair out more, take some elmers glue, and do the heihachi thing from tekken 8) :cowboy:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: i guess it's just a matter of taste then, because my sister thinks she'd rather have a bald guy have a comb over than shave there head :lol:

I haven't met any women that actually like combovers, though I have met plenty that think they are disgusting. There are all different tastes, that's for sure, but combovers just encourage you to hide instead of being confident in yourself. Combovers don't work anyway - the guys with combovers look terrible to begin with - they aren't fooling anyone - and then to top it off, they've got this 10 inch flap of hair flying around when the wind blows :roll: I would much rather be with a guy that shaves/cuts his hair really short and accepts the fact they are going bald than one that hides under ball caps or a combover.

Here is a website dedicated to the combover:

http://www.combovers.co.uk/open.html

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

• 1 year later...

Restraining from answering the buttcheeks question :dodgy:

Combovers are a big no no... If you're bald, don't try to hide it. It looks ridicilous and everyone can tell.

Otherwise, I like the hair short... :) And all the long haired dudes I knew looked better when they were more closely trimmed 8) Besides, the feeling of running the fingers trough short hair is sooooo cool :brow:

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

I got to say I prefer nice neat trimmed hair, from cut very short to an inch or two. Short back and sides, with a bit more on top is probably my favourite.

There's nothing worse than a man who grows his hair long and then never washes it. Long greasy hair hanging around the face is just so disgusting; and then when it rains it smells like wet dog! :o :o :lol:

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

I prefer long hair but it has to be clean long hair. As Angela said "Long greasy hair hanging around the face is just so disgusting; and then when it rains it smells like wet dog!" ...eewwww...

On the bald/combover debate, I hate combovers. I'd rather a guy admitted that he was going bald than trying to hide it with a combover. They look truly dreadful IMO.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

As much as I would like to see the feedback on that question, I'm going to request this doesn't expand to other areas, otherwise it'll be locked.

And the question of the ages remains unanswered. :brow:

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

see, what i'm gonna do is, when i go all out bald, grow my hair out more, take some elmers glue, and do the heihachi thing from tekken 8) :cowboy:

Good lord! That would be so freaky! You would first have to look like Sean Connery in "The Rock" before his grooming - then have at it.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."