• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

a question for the ladies

How long do you like your mans hair?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you like your mans hair?

• short
    • shaggy/fairly long

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to have my hair really really short. I get a hair cut every two weeks on the dot. My brother has a huge head of hair because he thinks its cool-hes like a skter kid/punk. As long as you are happy with it then who cares-right?

• 1 month later...
so, does anyone think male pattern baldness is sexy or am i just screwed? :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

By bangs go down about to the bottom of my nose (but my hair naturally curls in the frount so it doesnt look nearly as long), and in the back to the bottom of my neck, and my sideburns go to about my chin.

awww so you look like wolverine? lol :D

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

so, does anyone think male pattern baldness is sexy or am i just screwed? :lol:

Yes, but only if the guy is confident about it and basically shaves his head. My husband shaves his head and it doesn't get overly long before he shaves it again. He rarely takes an actual razor to it - he usually just uses hair clippers without the guard.

To me there is nothing worse looking than someone trying to hide their baldness; NO COMBOVERS PLEASE!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

:lol: i guess it's just a matter of taste then, because my sister thinks she'd rather have a bald guy have a comb over than shave there head :lol: ah, i'm young and spry and i aint bald yet. my plan is to marry before i lose my hair, than they're screwed when it all falls out. heh heh. jokes on them when they wake up one morning to find a big mass of hair next to them.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai