• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

a question for the ladies

How long do you like your mans hair?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you like your mans hair?

• short
    • shaggy/fairly long

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short for me. My first husband cut his hair really short for the army, and my present husband shaves his head.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

:lol:

I prefer a guy with short hair. Fabio-long hair is way too long...I don't really like a guy's hair to be longer than chin-length.

But then again, appearances aren't REALLY that important to me. I wouldn't disregard someone simply because their hair was too long. ;)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

To me, it depends on the guy. Some guys look great with long hair, and some don't. My boyfriend has short hair.

If they take care of it, and it is trimmed regularly, I don't mind long hair on men. But the ones with "bushy" hair should really keep it short. I like wavy neatly kept long hair on men. But I can't stand facal hair eeekkkkk. That's what bothers me LOL.

Laurie F

A few weeks back I decided to see what I looked like without my goatee (which I've had for at least a year and a half) It ended up just making me look about 3 years younger :lol

Aamorn - KSW Chuhng Di

Depends on the man. I like my boyfriend with short hair, I don't think it's suit him longer.

Other guys however, sometimes look fantastic with longer hair. It just depends really what suits them best.

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!

While my nephew was in JrROTC and going through the shaved head stage all those tall skinny teenage boys looked alike. I grew up during the wrong time period to be into shaved heads.

Facial hair can be cool. I have a friend who has a really cool goatee. And then I have other friends who probably spray Miracle-Gro on their chins trying to get hair :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.