• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone speak Japanese here?

Shorin Ryuu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm lucky, I've taken it for almost three years now and I've been to Japan twice. One trip was a month long and it was a language immersion program. I got to stay with a host family in Osaka for three weeks during the World Cup last summer. It was a blast. Also, my teacher is a native Japanese.

Do you have a concentrated kanji learning program? I need to seriously stick with one...

Good luck with your study!

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

I'm lucky, I've taken it for almost three years now and I've been to Japan twice. One trip was a month long and it was a language immersion program. I got to stay with a host family in Osaka for three weeks during the World Cup last summer. It was a blast. Also, my teacher is a native Japanese.

Do you have a concentrated kanji learning program? I need to seriously stick with one...

Good luck with your study!

Unluckilly I don't get the opportunity to take it at school or anywhere :( The only place I could have studied it was at Uni after the summer, but the only uni that did it was quite far away, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to come out of Uni with a Japanese degree.

I use websites for my kanji, but I'm going to try and go to a good bookshop and have a look for a kanji book.

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

• 2 weeks later...
i can understand it more than i can speak it,but i can hold simple conversations with japanese.my girlfriends family had a rotory exchange person from japan staying with them for a while and they where having a hard time communicating so they had me translate.it was a good experience for me .his first name was toyo and before he left,he told me that i was samurai.i couldnt belive he said that !i can stay with him or a few others that im friends with!

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

a girl in my class speaks japanese Fluently its sweet shes half japanese i was like :brow: when i hear her do it

WTF-TaeKwonDo White belt

Bill Cho's National TKD