• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone know these kata?

hikari

hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew the following kata that I could have a chat with you about:

* Chatanyara Kusanku

* Nipaipo

* Matsumura Bassai

:karate:

Kind regards,

Bri!

xxxxxxx

Stress - The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living * out of some * that desperately needs it!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i have the vids of Matsumura Bassai, and Chatanyara Kushanku...

and nipaipo i'm going to learn this week... it's a beautifull LONG kata...

If you could improve yourself in only three or two months, everybody would be invencible...

I learnt the three of them in Melbourne (Australia) a week and a half ago... and performed Chatanyara Kusanku and Matsumura Bassai in the Qld Championships (along with Bassai Dai and Seienchin)

I came 2nd out of 16 or so girls... and while I don't really know what specific questions to ask.. I decided if I found out people who were learning the three kata, we could have a talk on what they learn about the three.

I specifically like Nipaipo.. but learnt that a week ago.. and didn't think I knew it well enough to perform in the state championships...

hrmm.. no idea how others will respond to that.. lol but anyway..

I'm interested in the videos :brow:

Kind regards,

Bri

xxxxxxx

Stress - The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living * out of some * that desperately needs it!

ah thank you :)

Kind regards,

Bri!

xxxxxxx