• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Someone list the steps...

BKJ1216

To tieing the obi serioulsy I follow these instructions in this booklet to the print and I wind up with a not that looks nothing like the one in the photo. Someone post the steps they use.

And please, please do not reply with the very frequent answer of "ask a senior" I understand that that's where I should start, but if that's all you have to say, then don't say anything at all because that's not what I want to here. A

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
My advice would be to get someone to help you do it the first time. Then remember the exact movements, lol that's I learned how to tie my shoes so it should work on this.
I'm not telling you to ask a senior - I'm telling you to take your own advice ;) And in your other thread about the exact same topic, someone posted a link to this thread http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7484&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 I suppose since you don't want to "here" that you should ask a senior you want step by step instructions. There are some in that thread

Aamorn - KSW Chuhng Di

I find it easier to be shown this than follow a booklet. Sometimes they leave out an important step and you're left confused with an ugly knot. My school isn't really worried with how you belt looks, unless it's a promotion or your bbelt test, which is public for a part of it.