• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"El Gran Campeon Puerto Riqueno" FELIX " TITOOOOOOO" TRINIDAD...

Felix is the man.. no matter what any body here says about him ....

He makes us Proud to be Puerto RIcan.. :D

A yellow belt who's words never hurt, yet skills send chills throughout the body.

Shotokan Student - 11 months training

• 4 weeks later...

Buster Douglass was knocked down and should have been counted out before he came back and won. Mike was having personal probs, Douglas had just lost his mom, and his girlfriend was in serious trouble. talk about motivation.

Biting is not a big deal in boxing, it happens all of the time. Evander admitted to doing it before. It is a common dirty trick in boxing. Kinda like using the stubble on your face to loosen a guys skin. You dont know much about boxing do ya. fact is, when he was focused, Mike was a top 5 of all tiem hw

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.

Butter Bean. :lol:

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

I like Klitschko (or however its spelled) because he is a great fighter and will probably be the next champion.

Btw, he would have beaten Lewis if they would have let him continue the fight.

I was at that fight and I can't really say who would have won, but Klitchko was doing really well up until Lennox gave him that mean gash. I don't think people realize how bad that cut was if you weren't there to see it. I think it was smart to stop the fight when they did. If they had continued and Lennox kept hitting him there I think it would have been a great disadvantage for Klitchko. I couldn't tell if Lennox was really being hurt be Klitchko or if he was just playing possim. The interesting thing is that Lennox didn't have a scratch on him, Klitchko had that mean gash over his eye and a smaller cut on his cheek bone. So basically Lennox was doing more physical damage with his punches so it's really hard to say who would have won. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"