• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who's your favourite Boxer?

my fave boxer today is arturo gatti he is never in a bad fight.

fave of all time would have to be Jeff Fenech he was untouchable until his hands gave out

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Long time fan of Irish Micky Ward. Not the greatest fighter of all time, but he always showed up to a fight in amazing condition (some of the most defined lats in boxing), had solid basics, and fought with more heart in one match than most boxers express in their careers.

Also, he never held out because he wanted more money, like Hopkins and Jones. One of the nicest boxers and only made good money on the last 3 fights of his career.

I can only hope to someday fight with half the heart he did.

Free online martial arts lessons at https://www.intellifight.com (updated regularly)!

I like Tyson as of recent mainly cause he knocked soem dude out in 49 seconds.

But my Favorite would have to be butterbean I like hwo he goes for the knockout as soon as the bell of the first round rings.

Rocky Marciano was a good fighter. He also ducked quite a few guys in his career. He fought Loius way past Joe's prime, when he could have fought him soone. He was a good fighter, but not the greatest, as his record is padded with kuckleheads. I say gimme Hagler any day. He fought anyone, no glitz, no glamour, just quiet Ko's. I also loved Ali because he fought for a cause. He talked trash, but was unbeatable in his prime

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.

my fave boxer today is arturo gatti he is never in a bad fight.

Oh dude, I saw an amazing fight with gatti against another fellow. (It was three fights at the end of which his opponent retired) Unbelievable, I could never have thought that somebody could take so many strong hits to the head and go on eagerly!

Those guys would be a nightmare to fight. :bawling:

It was Micky Ward with whom Gatti had those three amazinf fights.

I don't know if I can single out a one favourite boxer. There are a few. Ali is an obvious choice. He dominated, in every way. Holyfield is another. The guy had skills and talent. A well balanced fighter. Barrera is awesome. Jones has to get credit as well. I know there is alot of controversy with him, but the guy has won regardless of anything else.

marco antonio barrera is my fav and IMO one of the best pound for pound around today

the first barrera V morales fight was one of the best ive ever seen

tyson in his prime days too, great speed and power

I could go on about boxing all day tho :)