wilko9999

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true, but most children learn by example and maybe he/she never had a good example to learn from. You could be the first person he encounters that treats him with respect and shows him how people should behave. Wouldn't that be worth it?

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Well, I wouldn't mind that, I don't mind stupid people :roll:

But if someone would do that, I wouldn't do anything special against that (that's so silly!). I would just stand calmly and not get disturbed of her/him. If he/she would push me AGAIN, then I would suddenly grab his/her arm and say: STOP. And then I would explain him/her how to behave in a Dojo.

Kill is love

I'd pance him and show not only did he have a white belt, but also a white butt.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

ninjacurse... i believe that sometimes force works just like kindness... this "whitebelt" that we keep talking about.. up until the moment he pushes you around, maybe your right, nobody has really showed him respect or friendship.. and maybe he has made his way through life by pushing people around and bullying others without any reprecussions.. but if you are the one to finally just knock some sense into him, and then offer him a hand up... maybe he'll get it. i am not saying you have to just kick him in the teeth and throw him through the window then go back to practice. but make him feel weak and lesser and then show him it doesn't matter because you will be his friend anyways... that is gold baby. if i was that daniel steele women i would write a book about that stuff...

and yes i realize how corny that whole situation sounds, like something out of a dawsons creek episode but without the making out.

Making someone feel weak and lesser only serves to bolster your own ego, not make a point.

By the way, it's Ninjanurse, not Ninjacurse...or did I P#@# you off that much already? :brow:

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

you havn't pi**ed me off at all.. it's just thats what i thought your name was at first glance. infact i like your ninjanurse much better then ninjacurse.. i will remember it forever.

making someone feel weak and lesser only bolsters your ego if you are doing it for that reason.... same as walking away and practicing ones humility can be considered ego bolstering. "i walked away, i am the better man, marvel at my restraint." not saying that walking away is the wrong thing to do, just saying that everything is situational.

i was thinking to teach him/her respect i could sprr :argue: with him/her

Trodai Karate, Brown Belt 1nd Kyu

"Belts Are For Holding Your Pants Up" Bruce Lee

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"Ben Paker