• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Touch of Death

Ghost

Ok so i would like to hear from those of you who have those weird ways of killing people instantly that you think work.

Like being able to touch someone and kill them or put your hand down their throat and kill them etc.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when I look at people they turn to stone.....er, maybe that's someone else ;-)

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

If one is advanced at chi (ki) then there is a possibilitie they can actually kill you. Though there is no proof it works i cannot say that chi actually works. I am yet to try it out.

I advise people to look at it. Though karate isnt related to chi much i still think it may aid you in fighting. :karate:

Hope ive helped.

http://www.austers.co.uk

One must be like all changes of state.

Solid - Tough and strong!

Liquid - Relaxed and make your techniques flow!

Gas - Fast!

Shooting them in the head or chest works, so does running over them with a steam roller. Don't hold your breath looking for the death touch (pun intended)!

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

I suppose you could touch a life support system keeping someone alive, and then they will die..... But there is no "universal" single touch, golden gun attack with a 100% chance of fatality. Sorry.

Do not go silently into that good night.

Rage, Rage, Against the dying of the light.

- Dylan Thomas

The touch of death myth comes about because of the fact that there are certain places that when you strike the body, if left untreated, can cause paralyisis or death. However in the days of our great Martial desceandants. There were no emergency rooms, or knowlegde of modern medicine which would give them the abilty to treat such injuries. There are many stories of Martial artists hitting an opponent casing death. Yet in never says how fast the person died only that they died as a result of the punch. Such as punching to the sloar plexus. It can cause damage to the point of puncturing a lung or rupturing a blood vessel thus causing life threatening situations. today we can treat these type and many other types of injuries.

The death touch belongs with the chinese martial art epic love stories of the martial arts. sounds cool, and in a way it was true, but not quite what we all think of it as being.

Very Repsectfully

wcnavstar

"We work with being, but non-being is what we use" Tao Te Ching

No but everyone says that kills someone.

Everyone says = proof :lol:

According to this site: http://www.its-taekwondo.co.uk/kidderminster/points.html ,

A strike there "may" cause death, or it could cause broken bones, unconsciousness, or paralysis.

I don't think there is a "sure thing" instant death blow, though there are certainly a lot of dangerous moves that "may" cause death.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse