• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have you ever......

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
no, i haven't had to do that yet. if i ever get in a situation where i need to defend myself or someone else, then i will use my skills. but i am glad that i haven't had to!

Tae Kwon Do

15-years old

purple--belt

Yes. I've helped a few people out by talking the other guy out of the fight, it's cost me more than a few beers but was worth it. Knowing how to fight without fighting is as much a part of my skills as anything else.

I have used my martial art skills (both physical and mental) frequently at work in dealing with aggressive patients and families. "Verbal Judo " often defuses most situations before they become violent.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

I have, several times. I've stipped two guys from robbing a paper boy and stopped men from beating women on several occasions.

In both junior high and high school, I'd stick up for kids getting picked on

Yes, many times, but before I went for MA training. (I use to be one of the bullys you may meet on a bar, just picking my fights and fight them just for the fun of it!!) To my defence I can say, with my hand over my heart, that I never had hit or kicked someone on the ground, never!!. That is, in my eyes, to low and to coward like to do.

I lost a few fights, won some more fights and can just frankly say that this is not a smart thing to do and it is nothing I'm proud off to day, I can tell you that!!!.

If the first lesson was a failure, then you know that skydiving isn't for you!

• 1 month later...
I defend a guy this one time when these to guys had thrown him to the ground and were kicking him. I walked up and flipped one of the guys onto the ground as far as I saw it KO him the other grabbed by my collar and wound up, i simply got him in a wrist lock and tripped him on the ground and held the wrist lock. Then the guy who was getting kicked gets up and kicks the guy right in the face twice. So I had to get off the guy I was on and contain the victim.

Be as a tranquil pool of water in the woods. Calm, collected, reflecting on its surface all that is around it. Make your own mind such a quiet mirror reflecting the mind of the opponent. Even as your partner's impulse to attack passes through his mind it should be reflected in you.

The safest battle is the one that is never fought