• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Another "what would you do" question

I would try to pass his guard with the only technique I've learned thus far. If that didn't work....

I would scream like a little girl and call for my mommy. :D

j/k

White Belt-Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If somebody out of nowhere puts me in their guard, my first response would be to look who it is. My girlfriend does that all the time...

Otherwise I'd be stuck with pounding and pressure points. I learned how to get out of a mount not a guard. Probably try and keep from wasting too much energy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
What would you do if you ended up in a street fight and someone pulled you into their gaurd?

looking for a response from everyone here not just grapplers.

And also dont try to come up with some elaborate scheme just post what you thing you would really do at the spur of the moment :)

Thanks Guys

I would attempt to strike or grab the groin, gouge the eyes, and get back to my feet as quickly as possible!

Steve

Personal Safety Unlimited

http://www.geocities.com/combatives

What would you do if you ended up in a street fight and someone pulled you into their gaurd?

looking for a response from everyone here not just grapplers.

And also dont try to come up with some elaborate scheme just post what you thing you would really do at the spur of the moment :)

Thanks Guys

here 's what i'd do: Either throw punches from the guard, but more likely i'd pass their guard (how hard could it be if an untrained guy got u into guard) then i'd do the good old GNP.